From Server to Client: We work with Ruby on Rails, Node.js and React
Here's the details
- You're a part of the team. You seek collaboration with your colleagues, the client and with end-users.
- Good code is good product. We create maintainable, robust and tested software. We want to be able to pick up where others left off.
- You like to pair program challenges, evaluate efforts, share your experience aswell as debrief and iterate your own process.
Alright, let's flex those muscles!
- Conversation-proof English is a must.
- You live the web. You seek inspiration and have your own thoughts. You build and improve constantly.
- A deep understanding of object-oriented concepts and patterns and experience with various object-oriented languages.
- You know your tools, the shell is your virtual homebase and computers speaks your language. We're developers, we automate everything.
- Full-Stack is web from A-Z. You know what this means from request to response.
- Database knowledge and a saddle-fast understanding of SQL is a plus.
- You imagine and build the future internet with a slick team of committed professionals, innovators and visionaries.
- Continuous learning, we're about not just to keep pace of web development but to set benchmarks.
- Take a part in development, rollout and establishment of innovative tools and brands.
- Consult and inspire people around the globe at eye level, from the consumer to the business magnate.
- We're deeply connected with the Bavarian startup-culture, beside our office you're free to work from the coworking space at the digital incubator WERK1 in Munich.
- Flexible working time and remote working opportunities – because you know, it's all about the internet.
You are heartly welcome to moonwalk in!
Send your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org