This process requires motivated and agile heros who can jump in and get their hands down to plan and roll out loveable products of value from scratch.
We look for ReactJS / SPA superheros (Junior / Professional / Senior). → Apply
- Great products are built by great teams. You seek collaboration with the team, the client and with end-users.
- Building software is building quality. You want code to be maintainable, robust and tested. You like to be able to pick up where others left off.
- Growth matters – as the team grows, you want to grow in technical and soft skills. You play an active role in every member's growth.
- You like to pair program challenges, evaluate each other's code, share your experience aswell as debrief and iterate your own process.
Alright, let's flex those muscles!
- Conversation-proof English is a must.
- It simply feels natural to you to write ReactJS-code.
- A deep understanding of Component architecture, patterns like Flux and everything what comes in handy when you think of large-scale SPAs.
- You are confident building interactive web interfaces, you think meta and you easily keep up a global mindset.
- Know your tools! The shell is your virtual homebase. You fancy open source. You use git for source control. And you automate everything.
- You live the web. You seek inspiration and have your own thoughts. You build and improve constantly.
- Generally speaking, you like to write tests and specs because you think it's a necessary part of software engineering.
- And you easily organize yourself within the team using lifecycle and project management tools.
- You imagine and build the future internet with a slick team of committed professionals, innovators and visionaries.
- Continuous learning, we're about not just to keep pace of web development but to set benchmarks.
- Take a part in development, rollout and establishment of innovative tools and brands.
- Consult and inspire people around the globe at eye level, from the consumer to the business magnate.
- We're deeply connected with the Bavarian startup-culture.
- Flexible working time and remote working opportunities – because you know, it's all about the internet.
You are heartly welcome to moonwalk in!
Send your résumé to Florian: firstname.lastname@example.org